Electronic Banking for Business
Spend less time at the bank and more time on your business. SBMC Online Banking lets you access account balances, current activity and loan information over the Internet. Order checks, stop payments, transfer funds between accounts, even pay bills, and sign up for E-Statements.
The Internet Banking System requires 128-bit SSL security. If you receive a message indicating that the site requires 128-bit SSL security, you may need to install a 128-bit update or patch for your browser.
Online Business BillPay
Sign Me Up! - Business BillPay
Save time, checks and stamps with this safe and secure bill payment service. We are so sure you'll enjoy paying your bills online that we are willing for give the service to you FREE for the first 3 months. After that, for only $10.95 a month.
Pay Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
We've teamed up with CheckFree Corporation, the leading provider of electronic commerce services, to bring you the latest in bill payment and presentment technology.
- Receive, view and pay e-bills online
- Set up your own payees or choose from hundreds of billing companies.
- Schedule payments up to a year in advance
- Pay anyone in the United States
- Review pending payments and access 6 month payment history online
- Electronically link invoice information to payments
No need to wait for your statement to be delivered, view it online. 24 months of statement history is automatically stored, so print only what you need.
- Login to Online Banking
- From the Home Page, click the account name
- To the right of the Current Balance, click on the Statement link
- Electronic Statement Delivery notice is on the right
- Click the “Electronic Only Statement Delivery”
- Review the disclosure and enter the confirmation code presented as a PDF pop-up
Mobile Banking Apps for Apple® and Android®
Money issues can crop up at the worst times and almost always need immediate attention. Check account balances and view transactions, transfer funds between your Savings Bank accounts, deposit checks and find banking centers and ATM locations.
- Download the App to your mobile device from the Apple® App Store or Android® Play Store.
- Log in using your SBMC Online Banking Access ID and Passcode.
- Answer the security questions the first time you log into the SBMC Mobile App.
Control your SBMC Debit Card from your mobile phone with the MobiMoney App for Apple® and Android®.
- Turn your card on or off
- Receive instant alerts on your mobile device
- Set merchant preferences and threshold amounts
- Limit usage based on location
Online Banking Cash Management Services
Manage your working capital and conduct important financial transactions using SBMC Online Business Banking. Enjoy online access that’s secure, efficient and easy-to-use. Sub-User Administration options are available.
Fees may apply for these additional services.
- Cash Concentration
- Originate ACH Transactions: Payments, Receivables, Direct Deposit and Account Consolidation
- Balance Reporting
- Tax Payments
- Initiate Wire Transfer Requests
- Positive Pay (Check Reconcilement)
No longer will deposits necessitate time-consuming, costly trips to the bank. With Merchant Capture, you can deposit checks electronically. Using a PC, Internet connection and check scanning device, you can easily submit checks for deposit at your business site.
Fees may apply for these additional services.
Key Product Features:
- Same day deposit capabilities
- The power to deposit items 24/7
- 24 months of historical information related to images, deposits and reports
- Ability to capture accounts receivable data
Merchant Bankcard Processing
Improve your cash flow and customer service by accepting credit and debit cards. We offer a full range of merchant payment processing services, including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®, so your business can stay competitive.
A fast secure way to send and receive money worldwide.
Outgoing Domestic Instructions
Sole Proprietors, you can connect to your account information by phone 7 days a week, 24 hours a day by calling (877) 477-1154.
Trusteer Rapport is security software that is designed to provide important added protection to your online banking session. Trusteer Rapport is highly recommended as an additional layer of security to any anti-virus or security software you already use. By protecting your internet connection and creating a tunnel for safe communication with your Savings Bank online banking website, Trusteer Rapport helps block malicious attempts to steal money from your account.
- Provided to our customers free of charge
- Downloads in minutes
- Future updates are free and automatic