If you would like more information about our products and services, or if you have questions or concerns about your account or your loan, feel free to...
- E-mail us – email@example.com
- Give us a call during banking hours – (707) 462-6613.
- After-Hours Online Banking Support - (855) 429-5840
- Passcode reset
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Bill Payment
- Check account information on Telebank – (877) 477-1154
- Report Lost or stolen ATM or MasterCard® Debit Card:
- During banking hours: (707) 462-6613
- After hours: (800) 528-2273
For assistance with Online Banking, such as:
Note: For security purposes you will be asked to provide your Access ID and answers to your four security questions.
- By Mail – Savings Bank of Mendocino County, P.O. Box 3600, Ukiah, CA 95482
How to Contact our Regulators:
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Consumer Response Center
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, MO 64106
Fax FDIC: (703) 812-1020
Visit the FDIC Web Site
Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI)
(Formerly "California Department of Business Oversight")
Write to DFPI:
Department of Financial Protection and Innovation
2101 Arena Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95834
Visit the DFPI Web Site
You may use the form below to send a message to Savings Bank of Mendocino County or make a CCPA request. Even though this form is secure, you may not want to send sensitive personal or financial information using this method. Please consider sending us a secure message from within online banking.